STAGE 3 MAJOR PAINT CORRECTION
Delivers paintwork perfection; often leaving the finish better than its original showroom condition.
Using a multitude of machine passes to safely remove heavier defects found on most vehicles (i.e. random deep scratches, bird etchings, bodyshop buffer trails and sanding marks) a Major Paint Correction Detail is perfect for the tired, lifeless car that requires a second lease of life.
Sometimes 100% correction isn’t always possible; compromise has to be made on areas with thin clear coat where it would be impractical to sacrifice lacquer and to run the risk of striking through. Also, as a general rule, scratches that you can ‘feel’ with your fingernail will usually require paint (However they can be visibly reduced by ‘rounding off’ the edges with correct machine technique).
Over 90% correction will be met with a stage 3 major paint correction and is guaranteed to transform your vehicle.
- Alloy wheels cleaned; front facing, behind-spokes and inner-rim
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle rinsed and dried with plush, ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Delicate areas and trim taped-up or removed to aid machine polishing stage
- 3-4 stage machine correction to remove over 90% of the paint defects
- Vehicle re-washed to remove dust created from heavy polishing stage
- Blown dry to free trapped water and eliminate drips
- Further machine polished to burnish and refine the paint to a mirror-like, high gloss
- Paintwork wiped over with Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) to remove residues and oils leaving a slick, clean base
- Single layer of synthetic paint sealant and/or carnauba wax applied (multi layers available at cost)
- Trim/britework/tyres dressed and protected as necessary including tailpipes
- Glass cleaned throughout
TIME TAKEN: 4-7 DAYS
Price from £700
- *THE SMALL PRINT:
- * We require deposit payment of £100 for this service.
- *Prices shown are “prices from £…” The quote will depend on vehicle size/condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc
- 9H Professional ceramic coating up to 3 years protection Available only for approved Coating Farm Ceramics detailers- £149
- 10H Professional ceramic coating up to 3 years protection Available only for approved Coating Farm Ceramics detailers - £299
- Professional ceramic Wheel Guard Pro coating : Wheel faces - £80
- Glass Guard Rain Repellent window coating - £40
- Basic interior valet - £25+
- Interior Detail with protection to all surfaces - £100
- Leather protection - £40+
- Engine bay detail - £50+